Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

You Kee XO Restaurant (有记XO) @ Johor Bahru

My Rating for You Kee XO: (3.5/6)

65 65 65

Yes I was back at You Kee XO once again for dinner.





The restaurant seems to specialize in chinese herbal soups. As a soup lover, I ordered this chicken herbs soup (RM12). Doesn't look particularly special but the soup was delicious!! Just the right amount of herbal taste.

I ordered char siew (BBQ pork) with fresh noodles (RM4). I loved the bouncy noodles and the gravy for the dry version, just the way wantan mee should be like. The char siu was nice.

Lime juice with plum ice blended (RM3)

Nescafe ice blended (RM2.80)

You Kee XO Restaurant
Cuisine: Chinese
Address: 93, Jalan Pendekar 2, Taman Ungku Aminah, 81300 Skudai Johor Bahru.
Tel: 075543879, H/P: 016-7718802

No comments:

Post a Comment