- 190g dark chocolate, chopped
- 50g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup plain flour,sifted
- 1/4 cup self-raising flour, sifted
cream cheese layer :
- 90g unsalted butter
- 250g cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 31/2 tbsp plain flour, sifted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease & line a 7 inch square cake pan.
- Melt chocolate & butter in a double boiler. Set aside to cool down.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs till thick, add sugar gradually and beat till creamy.
- Fold in flour followed by chocolate mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Spread chocolate mixture into cake pan.
- Top with cream cheese filling :
- Beat butter, vanilla extract & cheese together till creamy.
- Add sugar gradually and beat on high speed till fluffy.
- Add in eggs one at a time until it is well mixed.
- Fold in flour and mix till well blended.
- Bake preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 30mins. Cool in pan for 10mins before unmoulding the cake to cool completely on rack. Chill brownie until it is set.
Technorati Tags: Cream Cheese Brownie Fudge