250g cream cheese
110ml fresh milk
100g plain flour, sifted
20g corn flour, sifted
6 egg yolks
1 orange, zest and juice
6 egg white
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1. Prepare a 9" baking pan, line the bottom with parchment paper, and greased the side with some butter.
2. Put (A) ingredients in a double boiler. Double boil till until cream cheese and butter melted. Remove from heat and let it cool
3. When it's cool add in all the ingredients (B). Stir until its smooth. Set aside.
4. Whisk (C) till thick and glossy (soft peaks form), fold into cream cheese mixture till well combined
5. Put baking tin into a large roasting pan half filled with hot water and steam bake at 350 degree F for an hour or till golden brown and cooked.
6. Remove cake from the oven, invert the cake onto a cake rack and leave to cool completely before cutting it.