200g Cream cheese
20g Corn flour, sifted
25gCake flour, sifted
5 Egg yolks
5 Egg whites
1. Put cream cheese and milk in a double boiler. Double boil till cream cheese and milk melted. Add in butter and stir until its smooth. Add in egg yolks (do not let it boil). Add in sifted corn flour and cake flour. Stir until its smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Prepare a 8" baking pan, line the bottom with parchment paper
3. Whisk egg whites till thick and glossy (soft peaks form), sugar is added .
fold into cream cheese mixture till well combined.
4. Put baking tin into a large roasting pan half filled with hot water and steam bake at 160 degree C for an hour or till golden brown and cooked.
5. Remove cake from the oven, invert the cake onto a cake rack and leave to cool completely before cutting it.