250 gm. Butter
200 gm. cheddar cheese - grated
1/2 tsp. Salt
50 gm. fine sugar
2 small eggs (lightly beaten)
1 tsp. Emplex (optional - purpose is to make cookies crispy)
300 gm. Self Raising flour
2 Tbsp. Milk powder
120 gm. cornflakes - crushed
1 Can Potato chips (Crushed)
(1) Cream butter with cheese, salt and sugar and emplex till creamy.
(2) Add in beaten eggs and fold in flour, cornflakes, potato chips and milk powder. Mix well till it becomes a soft dough.
(3) Use a small ice cream scoop to scoop the dough onto the tray.
(4) Bake at 160C for about 25 mins. or till golden brown and crispy.
(5) Remove from oven and leave to cook on wire rack before storing into cookie containers.